This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://createstudio.com/ (our “Site”). This policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms of Website Use available at https://createstudio.com/terms/
Who we are and how to contact us
https://createstudio.com/ is a site operated by Vidello Ltd. ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10699864 and we have our Registered office address The Retreat, 406 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, Essex, England, IG8 8EY
To contact us, please email: [email protected] or via our helpdesk: support.createstudio.com
Grant of license
Subject to these Terms, Company hereby grants to you a fully-paid, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, non-sublicensable, limited license to install and execute the object code version of the Software on up to two Mac or Windows devices.
This Licence shall endure unless and until:
- you fail to make payment of any amount due to us from you, and fail to make payment within 14 days of the due date
- you use or otherwise exploit the Templates, Assets and End Product in breach of the provisions of this License.
The Company for any reason, at its discretion, terminates your license (14 days notice).
Upon termination of this Licence you must immediately cease using the Animation and delete all copies held by you other than one copy which may be retained solely for your internal record.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Company’s computer systems;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Company system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Company or any of Company’s providers or any other third party to protect the Software;
- use the Software, or any portion thereof, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, timeshare, or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Software available to any third party;
- use the Software for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- use the Software to attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Software;
- attempt to decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Software; or
encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Template club users
- You CAN create unlimited videos for your own business or for clients using our templates and assets while your subscription is active.
If you cancel your subscription, the END PRODUCT (Videos already created) are still licensed and can continue to be used in marketing and for business use.
- Any videos made during subscription have a perpetual license, even after cancelling subscription. meaning the END PRODUCT (Exported video) is licensed to be used for as long as they like.
- If you cancel your subscription, the END PRODUCT (videos you have created for clients) are still licensed and can continue to be used by the client.
- If you create a video for a client, the END PRODUCT (The exported MP4/MOV video file) license is transferred to the client and is licensed to be used for the business.
- If all access pass/templates club is canceled, you can still access projects you have created, and can make adjustments and edits to the video.
- Any templates and assets that have been downloaded during the subscription period are the intellectual property of Vidello Limited, and SHALL NOT be sold as individual assets, or be used in templates created in other software.
- The assets and templates SHALL NOT be given away, sold or distributed as individual assets.
- Users who cancel their subscriptions, SHALL NOT create new videos with the assets and templates to be used in commercial videos (Commercial purposes i.e Videos for your website, social videos, YouTube content, promoting a brand, product/service or a cause) for business or for clients, as the underlying license to permit such activity would terminate vice versa. In addition, assets on the left studio panel and template library will be locked.
- If you have any questions regarding licensing, permitted use during Active, Non Active Subscriptions, please contact us at [email protected]
You may provide text, images, videos and/or other material, including third party content (“User Content”) that you share using the Site. The Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we use, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Site.
These content standards ("Content Standards") apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site ("Contributions"), any images, logos, text, videos or audio that you upload in order to create an animation ("Customer Materials"), and to any Interactive Services associated with our Site.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions, Customer Materials and any animations created ("Animations") must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Third party usage rules
The Software may utilize or include third party software and files that are subject to open source or third party license terms and restrictions (“Third Party Software”). You acknowledge and agree that Your right to use such Third Party Software as part of the Software is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source or third party license applicable to such Third Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, license terms, restrictions and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between the terms of this License and the terms of such open source or third party licenses, the terms of the open source or third party licenses shall control with regard to Your use of the relevant Third Party Software. In no event shall the Software or components thereof not provided to the public under third-party open source licenses be deemed to be “open source” or “publicly available” software.
The Company does not make any warranty whatsoever regarding any Third Party Software, or whether there are sufficient intellectual property rights for You to use any of it in connection with the Software or Your End User Work. Any claims regarding Third Party Software are solely between You and any applicable third party licensor or intellectual property owner, and h Company disclaims all liability for it.
The Software uses, compiles with, and/or links to various components that are subject to open source licenses that You and us must comply with. Those include, without limitation, FFmpeg and LAME licensed under the LGPLv2.1 license, webp, and various open-source font licenses. The Company does not own, and You must not claim to own FFmpeg, Lame, webp, or any of the font or other open source components.
Ffmpeg, LAME, webp, and all other open-source used, compiled with or linked to the Software is provided without warranty of any type, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The owners of FFmpeg can be found at ffmpeg.org (copyright is in the Ffmpeg developers). The owners of LAME can be found at mp3dev.org.
Monitoring and complianceAlthough the Company is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Site or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Enforcement actions, penalties for violations
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.YOUR AGREEMENT